Delamar Greenwich Guest Rooms & Suites
The 82 rooms and suites at DELAMAR GREENWICH HARBOR offers unparalleled luxury and uncomplicated elegance. Styled with European décor and comfortable continental furnishings, many rooms overlook Greenwich Harbor from private balconies.
Deluxe Town View Room
The Deluxe Town View Rooms are located on the first, second and third floors of the hotel. These recently refreshed rooms include a king-size or two double beds, desk and a deep soaking tub.
Deluxe Harbor View Room
The Deluxe Harbor View rooms are located on the first, second and third floors of the hotel and offer guests a beautiful view of Greenwich Harbor off their private balcony. These rooms feature a king-size bed, desk, and a deep soaking tub.
Executive Town View Room
Our Executive Town View Rooms are located on the top floor of the hotel and offer king-size beds, a desk and deep soaking tub.
Executive Harbor View Room
Our Executive Harbor View Rooms are located on the top floor with private balconies and the best views of Greenwich Harbor. These rooms feature a king-size bed, desk, and a deep soaking tub.
Our suites features luxurious bathrooms styled with marble vanities, hand-embroidered linens and luxe Bvlgari bath amenities. Sumptuous beds are dressed with down duvets and Masconi fine Italian linens.
Harbor View Suite
The one-bedroom Harbor View Suites measures 850 square feet, with most featuring private terraces overlooking Greenwich Harbor. Our one-bedroom suites each offer unique amenities, such as a sofa that may be converted into a bed, a fireplace, or two bathrooms. All offer spacious marble bathrooms, with a separate glass-walled shower.
Belle Haven Presidential Suite
This corner suite on the hotel’s third floor has separate living room with gas-burning fireplace, seating area and dining table. There is a powder room off the living room and a second full bath in the master suite with deep soaking tub and standing shower. The master suite also features a king-size bed and work desk. Connect with a neighboring room for a two-bedroom suite.
Executive Presidential Suite
Boasting unbeatable views of Greenwich Harbor, this one-bedroom suite spreads across 1,200 square feet on the hotel’s executive fourth floor. A separate living room has a gas-burning fireplace, seating area, powder room and dining room. A second full bath in the master suite has deep soaking tub and separate standing shower. The bedroom offers a king-size bed and work desk. The suite can be connected to an adjacent harbor view room to create a two-bedroom suite. Guests staying on our Executive Floor enjoy exclusive access to our hospitality station offering morning continental breakfast, all day snacks, 24-hour coffee and tea and evening wine and cheese.
In Room Amenities
All of our Greenwich, Connecticut accommodations feature:
- Flat screen HDTVs
- iPod docking station
- Two-line telephone
- Complimentary Internet access, wired and wireless
- Dedicated fax line
- Well-appointed work desk
- Private in-room safe
- Gas fireplace (suites only)
- Private balcony (in some rooms)
- Hypo-allergenic pillow (provided upon request)
- Bvlgari bath amenities in guestrooms and suites
- Complimentary glass of champagne at check in
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary shuttle within a 3-mile radius
- Complimentary “Grab and Go” continental breakfast served in the Hotel Lobby (full a la carte breakfast also available in l’escale restaurant)
- Complimentary wine and cheese Friday and Saturday evenings in the Lobby
- Minibars curated by Food52 featuring hand picked artisanal treats such as Serrano Chili Peanut Brittle, Rosemary Lemon Caramels and Seasoned Roasted Chickpeas as well as cocktail recipes created by the Food52 mixologist